Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn. We help students treat writing as a process, not an event and provide instructors great tools to engage students through feedback. We currently serve over 25 million students and nearly 2 million instructors in 15,000 institutions around the world.
Turnitin is seeking an experienced senior-level leader to build and develop a team supporting the growth of our products in middle and high schools throughout the U.S.Position Responsibilities:
- Set the vision for building up the ecosystem of customer materials, product evangelism, and professional services to encourage adoption and use of Feedback Studio and Revision Assistant in schools.
- Manage a team of multimedia content producers and build up a culture of empathy for classroom needs to support self-motivated adoption, from individual teachers in the classroom all the way to wide-scale implementations across many campuses.
- Collaborate with sales and implementation teams to create the right materials and tools to deliver world-class services to school districts, including training, professional development, and curriculum support.
- Set up the company for success in upcoming years, bringing a global mindset to all of our teacher materials, services delivery, and product packaging.
- 5+ years experience in the educational technology industry.
- Deep empathy for the classroom experience in US K-12.
- Successful past experience as a manager of technology-oriented teams.
- Relevant experience in the creation of teacher-facing materials and professional services for school districts.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefitsTurnitin is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran status.
6 to 10 years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.