Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company and a leader in technology-based reading programs, is looking for individuals to join our Customer Support Team. Lexia Learning develops, sells and supports a suite of education technology (EdTech) products that aid in successful reading instruction for the K to 12 market. We are looking for Customer Support Representatives with demonstrated service experience to provide seasonal customer support externally to our end users as well as internally to our sales teams and channels, via phone and email.
The ideal candidate is someone who is customer-focused, flexible, and can balance multiple tasks. Applicants should have a working knowledge of PC’s and/or Mac’s and be familiar with customer support ticketing and reporting systems.
This position is for a 15 week contract, full-time Monday through Friday, in our West Concord office.
- Demonstrated, successful experience in customer or technical support over the phone.
- Stellar communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with web-based applications (SaaS).
- Familiarity with and the ability to quickly learn particulars of common web browsers and operating systems.
- Familiarity with and the ability to quickly learn particulars of common support tools and tracking systems (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA).
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers.
- Ability to work with customers at all levels of technical expertise and tailor support accordingly.
- Ability to work well with little or no direct supervision. Self-directed and pro-active.
- Experience supporting K-12 students or teachers.
- Experience with network troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to work with QA and Dev teams.
Our West Concord office is casual and we are conveniently located right off Route 2 with ample free parking. We are also within walking distance of the commuter rail. Rosetta Stone/Lexia offers generous benefits and a competitive salary.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
less than 1 year
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.