Educational Reports Specialist, Lexia Learning
Rosetta Stone - Concord, MA - Full time
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company, is a developer of innovative, technology-based, educational programs for reading for pre-K to Adult learners. The Lexia team is dedicated to the creation of unique programs that facilitate the process of teaching and learning to read.
We are seeking a full-time Educational Reports Specialist to join the Assessment team in the Education and Research department at Lexia. This department is comprised of passionate educators, specialists, and researchers that are dedicated to improving the reading skills of all students in grades PK – 12. This position is located in Concord, MA in a newly occupied, collaboration-supporting space.
This role will provide an educational perspective to guide the creation of online reports at the district, school, class, and student level for all Lexia curriculum and assessment products. The primary focus of this role will be to ensure that reports provide clear and actionable information to support educator use of student data for instructional purposes. The projects you work on will be fast-paced and require that work be completed in a timely manner with high-quality results.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company (content leads, researchers, designers, developers) to develop simple and easy-to-use reports across all Lexia curriculum and assessment products
- Represent data-based decision-making needs of educators at multiple levels (teachers and specialists, as well as school and district administrators)
- Work with project and product management teams to create high-level as well as detailed report requirements
- Prioritize key questions and needs of educators with varying levels of familiarity and comfort with data and assessment
- Collaborate with research and implementation teams to determine how reports should be used during the data use/coaching process for tiered systems of support (RTI/MTSS)
- Communicate with the implementation services and customer support teams to support the development of training materials related to data analysis and report use
- Strong understanding of norm referenced and criterion referenced assessment and curriculum data
- 1+ years of classroom experience and 3+ years in a role involving data-based decision-making at the school or district level (example roles include: data coach or grade team lead, reading specialist, speech-language pathologist, school psychologist, ESL specialist)
- 1+ years experience providing training/professional development to educators
- 3+ years experience with data-analysis and RTI (Response to Intervention) & MTSS (Multi-tier System of Supports) models
- 3+ years experience working with technology in the classroom
- Exposure to the educational software development process is advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (documentation, customer communication, etc.)
- 4 year college degree required, advanced degree beneficial
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
1 to 5 years
Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago with private funding and grants obtained from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, our products are now used by more than two million students. Lexia’s ongoing commitment to peer-reviewed efficacy research and gold-standard outcome studies are at the center of our pedagogical approach. Lexia Reading Core5®, the company’s award-winning, flagship product, has set the standard for technology-based reading instruction by providing explicit, systematic, personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students of all abilities. With the launch of the RAPID Assessment, Lexia continues its promise to improve student literacy by leveraging technology to personalize learning and simplifying the use of data to drive instruction.