Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use Panorama as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve millions more students in the coming years.
We won’t get there alone. We will get there by engaging and learning with educators across the country. We want you to join our team to build a community of educators engaged in discussing and sharing ideas, learning together around using data and feedback to improve schools and districts. You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing team to create opportunities for educators to meet in person and through digital and online channels to advance the conversation and practice around understanding and using data in schools. You will use all kinds of marketing channels -- blogs, online toolkits, social media, email newsletters, in-person convenings, events, and more -- to help us develop community and spread our reach and our impact. Panorama’s community consists of school district administrators, teachers and principals across the country. Join Panorama to use your background in education to grow this community focused on learning and taking action to improve outcomes for students.
- Develop strategies for engaging and creating communities of educators interested in using data to drive improvements in schools and districts
- Create content and digital experiences that enrich the work of principals, teachers, district administrators, and other educators
- Write content for engagement activities including webinars, blogs, conferences and in-app content, collaborating with our Research and Client Success teams
- Manage Panorama’s presence at events and conferences so that our research and learnings reach as many schools and educators as possible
What We Are Looking For
- Experience as a classroom teacher, school community manager, or other experience in schools
- Passion for education; admiration and empathy for the critical work happening in schools and excited about helping them to improve
- Drive to share Panorama’s work widely with educators and to draw educators together in community
- Strong writing and communications skills are critical, and event-management experience is preferred
1 or more years
Enter some language to introduce people to what the organization is about. This will show up along with the posting.