Program Manager, Online Executive Education
Stanford Graduate School of Business - Stanford, CA - Full time
- Implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the online executive education courses and programs.
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends to support marketing, admission, program delivery, and program design.
- Formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.
- Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures.
- Actively and proactively participate in efforts to improve processes.
- Assist with creating and managing budgets, monitoring and approving expenditures, and monitoring and approving revenue collection.
- Participate in outreach activities that may include communications and coordination of events.
- Act as key contact for participants and prospective participants during outreach, recruiting, admission, and program delivery.
- Represent the online executive education program to internal and external constituencies.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task, and manage last-minute needs and changes gracefully.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment and creative problem solving skills in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable, energetic and passionate about online education.
1 to 10 years
Learn more at http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/exec-ed/programs/stanford-lead-certificate