New Partnerships at eSpark:
We are looking to hire a Manager for our New Partnerships (sales) team that will be responsible for building a high-performing regional team that leads to success for the students and teachers we serve.
Lead: Build, nurture and guide the team
- Identify and attract the most talented salespeople
- Coach your team to improve continuously & motivate them to succeed
- Create your team’s operating rhythm and culture
- Manage key customer relationships in the region
- Guide your team and customers in complex deals
- Develop and support territory plans and account plans
Manage Business: Align, steer and improve the business
- Adapt company strategy to the local needs of your region
- Collaborate with other company functions like Marketing, Account Management and Product to share market insight
- Track and report activity through consistent CRM usage for forecasting, pipeline management and settling goals and incentives
- Team Building - the ability to recruit and facilitate success through others. Includes sourcing, selecting, and selling A players to join the company and coaching people in their roles to improve performance and prepare them for future roles.
- Relationship Building Skills - You build relationships with people in senior leadership roles and challenging stakeholders. You build trust by listening well, communicating clearly, doing what’s right for customers long term interests, and following through on your commitments.
- Experience & Passion for Public Education - We are here to serve public school districts and we have to put student and classroom needs at the center of what we do. You will help your team maintain a focus on what’s best for our partners and the students they serve.
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and ensures diligent follow through in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
3 to 10 years
Some perks and benefits of working at eSpark:
- Unlimited vacation. We're all adults (kinda). Take time when you need it.
- Stocked pantry, coffee & espresso, and your favorite dessert on your birthday!
- Progressive insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including a significant portion covered by eSpark
- Your choice of computers and gadgets
- Competitive salary, equity options, and 401(k) plan
- The opportunity to work on a rare mixed and passionate team of experienced teachers, engineers, designers, and data scientists.