Head of Content Acquisition
Endless - San Francisco, CA - Full time
As Head of Content Acquisitions and Partnerships, you know the importance content plays as a means to engage and empower our users in leading meaningful, productive lives. You understand how to navigate the media landscape with connections to key players. You bring a strategic approach to seeding and scaling a content ecosystem. You have a dynamic personality and are able to engage a roomful of people with your passions. You are a super-connector, a confident communicator, and skillful negotiator.
- Lead all aspects of content business development and partnership management
- Evaluate and identify strategic content partners to pursue
- Communicate and engage prospects
- Conduct all negotiations, close deals, execute licensing agreements
- Foster and grow relationship with content partners
- Collaborate with internal Product team (Sales, Design, Engineering) to operationalize content from partners
- Help vision a scalable content team and operations
- 10 years working with digital content for web, mobile and TV; at least 6 years of business development/ sales experience
- Track record growing new businesses and establishing a content partnership portfolio in education, media and entertainment space.
- A self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced and fluid; able to embrace ambiguity and advance goals in concrete, measurable stages
- Strong understanding of commercial agreements and ability to execute agreements, collaborating with legal when necessary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, can clearly articulate Endless’ value proposition in a concise and persuasive manner
- Works well with multidisciplinary teams across Business, Product, Legal, Design, and Technology
- Able to conceive of and execute content partnership programs and marketing activities
- Keen analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Strong interest in the intersection of technology, education, and international development
- Knowledge of Latin America; written/spoken Spanish language proficiency preferred
- Experience working in emerging markets a plus
6 or more years
Endless strives to improve digital literacy, education and access to opportunities for users in emerging markets, in particular, those with no Internet or poor Internet access. We have created a simple to use desktop OS, an ecosystem of apps, and a suite of tools to convert third-party content into engaging native apps on Endless OS.