Tyton Education Summit 2015: How Innovation Scales
more than $250
Tyton Partners will host its distinctive two-day Summit, bringing together a curated mix of K-12 and postsecondary institutional leaders, entrepreneurs and established company executives, investors and foundations, and other industry influencers, to explore issues around growth and investment in the global knowledge sector. This year’s Summit is organized around the theme “How Innovation Scales” and will explore this issue from multiple perspectives (e.g. companies, institutions, markets, and international).
Selected discussions occurring across the event will include:
- Education as Innovation
- Will “Free" Models Win?
- Institutional Change Management — The Unfunded Mandate?
- What Travels, What Doesn’t?
- Are You Ready for the Workforce?
- Sarita Brown, Excelencia in Education
- Jim Deters, Galvanize
- Din Heiman, BrainPOP
- Chris Leidel, Smithsonian Enterprises
- Prasad Ram, Gooru
- Jake Schwartz, General Assembly
- Matt Sigelman, Burning Glass
- Chad Troutwine, Veritas Prep