Teachers College Educational Technology Conference 2014: Engaging Communities of Learners
$1 to $50
The Communications, Computing, and
Technology in Education Program at Teachers College, Columbia University
announces its 2014 Educational Technology Conference.
TCETC 2014: Engaging Communities of Learners
The Teachers College Educational Technology Conference 2014 will take place on Saturday, May 17th and Sunday, May 18th
at Teachers College, Columbia University, NYC. This is a
graduate-student-run conference that features work by graduate students.
TCETC 2014 is open to the general public. Registration is now open! You may purchase Early Bird tickets for $40 through May 1, 2014 at Eventbrite.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are now accepting abstracts (500 words maximum) submitted by April 2,
2014, 11:59PM EST, to be considered for acceptance.
Papers and posters exploring topics on any of the following are encouraged:
- Instructional design of online environments
- Human-computer interaction and computer-mediated communication
- Mobile media for learning (including apps and games)
- Technology and literacy
- Computer-supported collaborative learning
- Games for learning
- Possibilities of virtual worlds
- Cross-cultural communication, gender, and technology
- Entertainment media and related technology
- Integrating technology across the K-12 curriculum
- Social networks in education
- Networked learning and connectivism
- Massive Open Online Courses (cMOOCs and xMOOCs)
- and any other research related to educational technology and media