Teacher Perspectives: What We Know and Want to Know About Assessments
Jan 14 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Wednesday, January 14, Center for Teaching Quality and Northwest Evaluation Association - Assessment Webinar at 6 PM EST/ 3 PM PST
To kick off the New Year, the Center for Teaching Quality (CTQ) and Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) are teaming up to talk about assessments with teachers and students. Join us for a live webinar on Teacher Perspectives: What We Know and Want to Know About Assessments. Engage with teacher experts as they unpack when and how assessment matters to their practice, how these assessments impact their students’ learning and what students think about assessments.
A student panelist will enrich a dynamic panel of Teacherpreneur perspectives on assessment literacy and student voice, two key topics explored in NWEA's Make Assessment Matter: Students and Educators Want Tests That Support Learning study.
- Kelly Goodrich, Senior Director of Policy and Advocacy, NWEA
- Kristoffer Kohl, Global Partnerships and Engagement, Center for Teaching Quality
- Paul Barnwell, Teacherpreneur, English and Digital Media Teacher (KY)
- Jessica Cuthbertson, Teacherpreneur, National Board Certified Eighth-grade Literacy Teacher (CO)
- Ali Wright, Teacherpreneur, Algebra 2 and AP Calculus Teacher (KY)
- Gentry Fitch, High School Senior and Co-Director, Prichard Committee Student Voice Team (KY)