Join us in New York on December 8 and 9 for our annual Education Business Forum (EBF). Attend to learn how to increase your company's value by increasing capital, revenue and profitability. EBF is hosted by ETIN, the Education Technology Industry Network of SIIA. It is held annually for 300 ed tech executives who focus on the financial and growth side of their companies.
- Distribution Strategies for Getting Ed Tech Tools to Market
- Reincarnation of the LMS: What's Happening in That Market?
- What You Need to Know about Building, Marketing and Selling Products for Special Needs Students
- Follow the Money - Investing Globally to Grow the Value of Your Company
- How Diverse Do We Want To Be?
- Established "Rock Stars" in the Ed Tech Sector and How they Plan to Stay on Top
- Emerging Rockstars in the Ed Tech Industry
- Perspectives from the Ed Tech Investors
- The Transition from Print to Digital Happened.... and Not Just in the Classroom
- What Are the Business Metrics that Count?
- Don't Make Me Change!
- Making a Difference to Users
- Finding Innovative Partners to Leapfrog Your Competition
- Creating a Culture of Privacy Within A Company
- Is Competency-Based Learning (CBL) a Trend or a Business or Both?
- Ed Tech Trends from Key Educators and Global Experts
Innovation Incubator Program:Meet the SIIA Innovation Incubator finalists at this opening reception. R&D entities, pre-revenue and other early stage companies will showcase innovative learning solutions they've developed for the K-12 and postsecondary markets. This is a great time to meet and welcome first-time attendees as well as to catch up with old friends.
One-to-One Business Connections Meetings:The One-to-One Business Connections program arranges discussions between education technology company senior executives seeking revenue, distribution, and strategic partnership opportunities. Meetings are scheduled in advance to assure maximum interest and value for all participants.
Register here: http://bit.ly/1MTzWf2