Schools That Can National Forum: Connecting Education to Employment
more than $250
The 10th Annual Schools That Can (STC) National Forum will unite leaders to address a widespread, critical problem in our society: students’ college and career readiness. Participants will break through silos to connect with leaders from urban education, higher education, industry, and innovative education organizations to share strategies and build solutions to close the opportunity and skills gap afflicting our nation.
Workshops and panels will provide take-home methodologies to improve schools and ensure students are college and career ready.
Keynote by Dr. Vince Bertram, President and Chief Executive Offier, Project Lead The Way
- Deeper Learning with Author Monica Martinez
- Design Thinking for Educators with Breaker
- Project-Based Learning for the 21st Century
- True Grit with Educators 4 Excellence: Los Angeles
- e2e in Action: Visit Schools and e2e Industry Partners
- 2nd Annual Robert F. Kennedy Urban Education Awards
- Ed Thoughts Panel: Common Core Meets Real World Learning