Have you ever wondered…
- How do I prepare for an interview?
- What sorts of questions are asked during an interview?
- What should I bring to an interview?
- Should I ask questions during an interview?
- Should I practice for an interview?
If you are a middle or high school teacher (or about to become one), please join us on
Monday, February 2, 2015
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Practice your interview skills with members of the Green Dot hiring team, and learn how to make the most of the time you have with a hiring manager/school site administrator.
or copy/paste this link directly into your browser: http://goo.gl/forms/zJcrOKRoRt or visit our “Events” link at www.greendot.org/careers
Once we receive your registration, we will email you with location specifics. Space is limited ~ only those who register will be admitted.