New England Publishing Collaboration (NEPCo) Awards
$1 to $50
From ten finalists, NEPCo judges will select three winning collaboration projects. A live audience vote will also be included in the results.
- Finalists will describe their projects live on stage at the Brattle Theatre in rapid-fire multimedia presentations.
- Collaborations must occur between two or more organizations (intracompany collaborations NOT eligible, with the exception of publisher-tech incubator environments).
- Entries accepted from one or both collaborating organizations (outside nomination NOT required).
- One or both entrants must have an organizational presence in New England.
- Speaker for the event is David Weinberger, coauthor of Cluetrain Manifesto.
- For who purchase tickets for the post-event reception, dinner is provided by Flat Patties.