Were you unable to attend SXSWedu this year or do you want to continue the conversation? Mingle with like-minded people interested in discussing the future of edtech.
You will hear from a panel of edtech experts who participated in SXSWedu. Learn about new trends and important conference takeaways. Light appetizers and soft drinks will be provided.
When: Thursday, March 19, 6pm-8pm
Where: Pearson, 501 Boylston Street, 9th Floor
- Annabel Cellini: Senior Vice President, Strategy & Marketing, Pearson North America
- Marta Da Silva: Community Program Manager, Google - Android EDU
- Mark Miller: Partner, LearnLaunch and Managing Partner, Good Harbor Partners (Moderator)
- Peter Nilsson: Assistant Dean of Faculty & English Teacher, Deerfield Academy
- Christine Zanchi: Director of Student Innovation, Curriculum Associates
6:00-6:30 pm: Networking
6:30-7:30 pm: Panel Discussion
7:30-8:00 pm: Networking