Imagination will lead to innovation at the International Literacy Association 2017 Conference & Exhibits. Join us July 15–17 in Orlando, FL, where we’ll focus on the ever-evolving definition of literacy and how it impacts instruction across the disciplines.
By examining the latest research and trends in the classroom, you’ll learn how to bring literacy to your practice in unexpected ways—all while being encouraged to embrace the role you play in creating a more literate world.
As you explore imagination and innovation in all parts of literacy education, you’ll also
- Dive in to unparalleled, customizable PD programs that you can select to fit your needs.
- Build your professional knowledge by learning new strategies and methods directly from the subject matter experts.
- Connect with fellow educators, literacy leaders, and advocates from around the globe to share stories and grow your network.
- Learn about exciting new teaching materials for all levels of learners.
- Take home tools that will invigorate your practice and help motivate the students in your classroom.
This conference is your chance to experience our mission to empower educators, inspire students, and encourage leaders with the resources they need to make literacy accessible to all. And you’ll be able to use those resources and information to take action in your classroom and make an impact with your students.
Come prepared to expand your knowledge of literacy and leave with the resources you need to disrupt the status quo.
Learn more about ILA 2017 and register at ilaconference.org.