Educelerate North: Accelerating Software Development Through Mentoring
- Looking to make better software development decisions for your edtech startup?
- What if you could tap into a network of seasoned C-level software mentors run by a local non-profit?
- Learn about the mentoring program run by MESA (Minnesota Emerging Software Advisory)
- Hear from the co-founder of Kidblog about his experience in being mentored by MESA
- Kevin Spanbauer—Co-founder of MESA & software industry veteran
- Matt Hardy—Co-founder of Kidblog
- 6:00--6:30 pm—arrival, networking
- 6:30—8 pm—program and Q&A
Light food and refreshments served.