We are happy to invite you to the edTech event “Education for Generation Distracted: micro-learning"!
The common worry among teachers and parents is that we’re raising a generation of kids in front of screens whose brains are going to be wired differently. We believe that it's already a reality and we need to address this challenge and adapt to this generation’s unique way of learning.
This event is a chance to start conversations between micro-learning professionals, instructors, researches and students.
1) What is micro-learning?
2) How can micro-learning be integrated into e-learning and traditional learning methods?
3) What areas will it be best suited for?
- Peter F Young, Director at Silicon Valley Center For Global Studies
- Dan Zhou, Founder ReadyEdgeGo
- Bill Wiles, Principal The Securieon Group
- Ilya Gruen, Ph.D, Stanford, Professor of Russian Literature
- Speaker from Microsoft, TBA
- Speaker from Stanford Online, TBA
Join us for an evening of food and drinks, hospitality, and networking. Learn about the Coursmos - world's first micro-learning platform.
Unique opportunity to create your own micro-course on the spot: micro-learning video booth!
If you are interested in meeting, partnering with world-class edExperts we'd love to see you there.
Who: educators, edTech entrepreneurs, partners, startups,researches, bloggers and other interested parties.
When: Thursday, March 6, 2014, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Where: NestGSV, 425 Broadway St., Redwood City, California 94063
Registration is required.
For additional information please contact:
Maria Davalos, Customer Development Manager, email@example.com