EdTech Europe 2014 is an exclusive dual-track one day summit to be hosted at Millbank Tower, London, England on 12th June 2014.
The event, whose attendance is by invitation only, will address the current industry and investment trends in the global EdTech sector as well as bringing together key executives from established professional learning and education players, innovators disrupting the established market order and investors with an interest in the sector. You will:
- Learn about the latest developments in the professional and academic e-Learning markets
- Hear industry executives set out their views and plans to address this fast changing marketplace
- See the innovators showcasing their disruptive business models
- Find out what is attracting investors to the sector
- EdTech Europe also provides a forum to meet industry peers and participate in key discussions that will shape the future of e-Learning
The event will also see the second edition of the European EdTech 20; showcasing the top 20 most innovative and fastest growing e-Learning companies in Europe. To be considered for inclusion in the EdTech 20, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a senior business executive or investor with an interest in the e-Learning market, then EdTech Europe is the summit you should attend. The delegate fee will be £540 plus VAT, with a 30% discount available until 10th March 2014.