EdLinks: What do Institutions Really Want from Edtech Entrepreneurs
$1 to $50
SJF Ventures holds quarterly EdLinks events that create high-value interactions between business professionals in the education industry. Participants include entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, practitioners, advisors, and other business leaders interested in education. EdLinks provides opportunities for professional networking, collaboration, education and business development in order to support and grow entrepreneurship in educational industries.
5:30-6:00 pm: Registration/Networking
6:00-7:00 pm: Panel Discussion
7:00-8:00 pm: Networking/Cocktail reception
Introductions: Chip Korn, Partner, Dentons
Moderator: Arrun Kapoor, Managing Director, SJF Ventures
- Dr. Dallas Dance, Superintendent, Baltimore County Schools
- Dr. Andrew Shean, Chief Academic Learning Officer, Ashford University
Discussion topics include:
- What are the key areas of strategic focus for the panelists' institutions?
- Where are the key pain points they want education entrepreneurs to focus? Where is there “white space” where needs are unmet?
- What are common pitfalls with how education companies attempt to sell to and drive adoption from educational institutions?
- What are the biggest market risks to educational companies' ability to flourish?
- How are K-12 and higher ed institutions working together to refine educational pathways?