Cybersecurity: Northern Virginia's High-Tech Skills Gap
Technology has not only changed the way the world does business, but the way the world trains and prepares for jobs. And one of the fastest-growing fields is cybersecurity - recent estimates suggest that there are nearly 350,000 job openings nationwide, centered in Northern Virginia and the DC Metro Area. This explosive growth is exciting - but it is outstripping our ability to effectively prepare job seekers for these critical positions. Join General Assembly and our partners as we discuss the challenges and opportunities facing Northern Virginia's cyber workforce.
- Bridgette Gray Executive Vice President, Per Scholas
- Timothy Blute Program Director, NGA Center
- Ligeia Zeruto Director of Training, IronNet Cybersecurity
- Debbie Hughes Senior Director of Higher Education and Workforce, Business-Higher Education Forum
- Matt Leonard Reporter, Government Computing News