Conference on Personalized Learning (MACPL) 2017
more than $250
Monday, February 27 to Wednesday, March 1, 2017, Mid-Atlantic Conference on Personalized Learning (MACPL) 2017
Pre-conference activities and opening Keynote on February 27th at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, located at the beautiful Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.
With a theme of “Innovating Education for All Learners” this conference is for thought leaders, researchers, and educators whether you are personalizing, customizing, blending or hybridizing learning.
Join us to learn or share on key topics in K-12 education including:
- Accelerating Achievement through Competency-based Education
- Incorporating Student Voice and Choice in Today’s Classrooms
- Creating Open and Inviting Learning Spaces
- Developing New Models of Professional Development
- Leading Change and Innovation in Education
Register now to experience expert keynotes, in-depth workshops, and informative breakout sessions. Learn and share successes and lessons learned from education leaders in other states and school districts. Return home better informed and prepared to implement practices for “Innovating Education for All Learners”.
Conference and Hotel Registration are open now.
Visit the MACPL website at www.caiu.org/macpl to learn more and to register.