e invite you to join us March 8 for our Alabama Blended Learning Leaders Forum in Birmingham for a hands-on, interactive, and collaborative workshop to explore the crucial steps of designing and building an effective blended learning program. We look forward to providing you with the expertise, information, and tools needed to develop a program that helps you meet the challenges facing your district and your students.
The Forum will feature:
- Engaging sessions with blended learning classroom and program leaders, including Kwame Simmons, CEO, The Simmons Advantage
- A Discussion around integrating Project-Based Learning and other complementary learning models into blended learning environments
- A complimentary step-by-step guide that details how to plan, implement, and measure a blended learning program
- An opportunity to network and collaborate with peers from districts and schools who share interests in blended learning
- Interactive sessions led by education consultants with expertise in creating blended learning programs
- A certificate of attendance to put toward CEU