The 21st Century Learning Conference is the annual event where teachers, administrators, thought leaders and technology and learning experts come together in Hong Kong to learn about the future of education. The conference, now in it’s 7th year, is the leading professional development event for technology in education in south east Asia and welcomes educators from over 20 countries around the globe.
How You Will Learn
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Access to Asias largest education tradeshow the Teaching and Learning Expo
- Featured presenters that will lead extended workshops which allow a deep dive into one particular area
- Practitioner lead workshops: Leading teachers from around the region share their insights and know-how with conference participants
- Numerous networking opportunities