Field Sales Reps- West, Southwest, Midwest
Strivven Media - Remote - Full time
Strivven Media, parent of VirtualJobShadow.com, is an educational technology company based in Asheville, NC. We are seeking experienced Ed-Tech Sales Representatives looking to join a fast growing company. The Field Reps are responsible for covering an assigned geographical territory to prospect and canvas for new sales for VirtualJobShadow.com, a college and career exploration platform. Field Reps are responsible for acquiring new customers and managing his/her own territory and accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify and develop new sales by making outbound calls.
- Demo the program and work with prospects to determine if VirtualJobShadow.com is a good fit either via webinar or live meeting.
- Ensure quarterly and yearly individual sales goals are exceeded.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, requiring weekly sales meetings.
- Evaluate customer pool with a keen understanding of procurement process
- Utilize company tools such as CRM for client records, VOIP phone system and specific company protocol for sales pipeline.
- Facilitate account transfers to customer service.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan, based on research of current market and trends.
- Travel to events such as national conferences and tradeshows.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with all departments to ensure positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with team to contribute ideas for strategizing and executing sales opportunities.
- Previous sales and customer service experience required, at least 2 years experience selling to K-12 school district administrators. Experience selling to CTE preferred.
- Experience with territory and call cycle management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of successfully meeting sales goals.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Comfortable with technology with a proficiency in CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Strivven Media is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send brief cover letter with resume.
1 to 5 years
VirtualJobShadow.com is a leading career exploration platform that has been adopted by school districts and Universities in 46 states.